- This event has passed.
Networking for a Remote Startup Co-Founder (Online Event)
December 9, 2020 @ 17:30 - 19:00 PSTFree
One of the most difficult yet important steps in founding a startup is building a great co-founder team. While many founders may want to do it alone, there are many benefits to having a co-founder, and taking the time to establish a quality team can mean the difference between failure or success.
Join us for this fun and interactive online event where you will learn best practices for finding and formalizing a co-founder. In addition, you will have the opportunity to network with others across many different regions looking for a co-founder through a fun group networking and one-to-one networking experience.
This is an interactive online event with limited capacity. To secure your spot, please visit https://fi.co/startupwebinar/3872/
- Come prepared for live video networking and be ready to ask and answer, “34 questions all Co-Founders Should Ask” during the networking portion of the event.
- Update your LinkedIn profile prior to the event for an optimal networking experience
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a Western Canada startup
- Anyone looking for a co-founder and looking to learn about co-founder relationships
- Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
What is the Agenda?
- Short presentation & Q&A on best practices for finding and formalizing a co-founder
- Group and one-to-one speed networking with others looking for a co-founder