HACKING FOR A BRIGHTER 2021 AND A MORE POSITIVE FUTURE
2020 was, well, 2020. Let’s build a better, more positive future and start 2021 off on a good note. Use Google Cloud and MongoDB technologies to create an app that makes a positive difference in the world.
At this hackathon we want you to create solutions that are socially responsible, address sustainability, wellbeing or connect individuals with the tools to promote general welfare. Create something to make the world a better place for yourself, your co-workers or your friends and family!
- Monday | November 9, 2020 – The hackathon registration officially begins!
- Tuesday | December 1 @ 8:00am PT – Hackathon Overview, Challenge Review, How to Win a Hack and Presentation/Demo Tips Webinar, led by BeMyApp
- Wednesday | December 2 @ 8:00am PT – Join this webinar to form teams live!
- Monday | December 7 @ 8:00 am PT – Compute Cloud Options with GCP, led by a Google Cloud subject matter expert.
- Tuesday | December 8 @ 8:00 am PT – AI/ML Deep Dive, led by a Google Cloud subject matter expert.
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT & DEADLINES
- December 7 – December 18 – Happy Hacking!
Pitch Practice / Crash Test
Thursday | December 10 @ 11:00am PT – Join us for a live webinar to share your project status, interact directly with mentors and get valuable feedback!
- Wednesday | December 16 – Individual registration for the hackathon closes at midnight
- Friday | December 18 – Team Registration closes – all teams must register their team on the event platform by midnight.
- Friday | December 18 @ 11:59pm PT – All final presentation videos and projects must be submitted by 11:59pm PT in order to qualify for the hackathon. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- January 4 – January 8 – Judges will review projects
- Tuesday | January 12 – Winners announced!
Find out more and register for this hackathon here.