The new series builds on the older 2000X models and are available in bandwidths of 350 MHz, 200 MHz and 100 MHz, have a maximum sample rate of 2 GSa/s, maximum record length of 200 Mpts/ch, and up to 4 analog channels + 16 digital channels mixed signal analysis ability. Prices start at $999.
- 100 MHz, 200 MHz, 350 MHz ( upgradable to 500 MHz ) models
- Real-time sampling rate up to 2 GSa/s
- Record length up to 200 Mpts
- Serial bus triggering and decoder, supports I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S and MIL-STD-1553B
- Provide 10 bit mode, Vertical and Horizontal Zoom
- Capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures
The large 10.1’’ capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures, while the remote web control, mouse and external keyboard support greatly improve the operating efficiency of the Siglent SDS2000X Plus.
EEVBlog has done a teardown of the Teardown of the new Siglent SDS2000X Plus!